History of our School
The current school was built in 1913, although there was a school in Peasedown St John long before that. Over the past 100 years there have been many changes, including separate entrances for girls and boys, a hall upstairs, a swimming pool and outdoor toilets.
In 2013 we celebrated our centenary and the children found out more about how school life has changed since 1913. We had an amazing week, with a parade up the High Street, a fabulous display in the hall, centenary mugs were given to everyone, there was an amazing cake and many people from our local area visited, many of whom had been pupils.